Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mr Price

Hi there,

I don't know about you, but I am a big fan of Mr Price. I find them fashion forward at a great price. I tend to buy my seasonal things from them or even the statement pieces. I love their jewellery, their mullet styled tops, lightweight blazers, etc.

I bought my first mullet styled skirt from them last year before YDE and the rest had them in stock. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Project ranges. Fun and Fresh. You'd think Mr Price is paying me for this right? No. Not even a voucher hahaha!

Coming to the reason for my post... yes, there is one.

Last year my sweet husband bought me a pair of mary-jane's for my bday. I loved them, but felt that the quality wasn't that great for the price. (R699). I later exchanged them for Iron Fists...

Today I walked into Mr Price and found those shoes doppelgangers at a fraction of the price (R159)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment