Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell

I'm a big Jeffrey Campbell fan! Well, I love the t-bar sandal and the lace-up bootie, but today I came across the cut out mary-jane wooden wedges. WOW! I'm in love.

I spent most of winter 2011 oohing and aahing over the sandals I mentioned before... wait, lemme show you...


I made this little collage myself, but the pics were sourced from chictopia.com and google?

Anyway, I finally managed to get a pair of Jeffrey Campbell lookalikes over December. I was pretty psyched. I got them at Legit for something like R179 (super cheap) and they're so comfy. I love heels *smile*



Now I will be drooling over the next pair of Jeffrey Campbell's but I doubt I'll stumble across these babies anywhere. I wish I could buy them in SA.

Aren't they gorgeous? Or is that just me!


No comments:

Post a Comment