Saturday, February 4, 2012

I hate bags

When asked, I usually say that I'm not that into bags... until the bags started invading my space and I had to take a step back...


The beige and brown bag I got from my mother. The purple and pink I got a a vintage shop. Love these. The beige one is genuine leather and suede.
This isn't vintage, but reminds me of the Chanel bags (minus the flowers)

Colour Blocking

Love satchel bags
Hermes Birkin? Noootttttttt! I can only dream... but these do for now :)

I love wearing black and brown/tan together so when I saw these at Luella I just HAD to have them
(I don't know how to rotate this pic???)

 Anyway, the sad part is that this is just a sample of the bags I own. I need to get over my denial. Admission is the first step.

Happy weekend y'all!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment